Friday, January 19, 2018

Stuart Hunter

1. I've used many websites such as Youtube and Facebook. Every once in awhile, I use a free art software called Gimp.

2. What I hope to get out of this class is to be more familiar with the techniques used on Photoshop and Illustrator and try to improve my skills in art.

3. The relationship between computers and visual studies is to teach and encourage students to try new things with art and discover a new way to make great creations.

4. I have used Photoshop and Illustrator for my first 2-3 years of High School. Afterwards I studied classes that had no influence with these softwares, resulting me in forgetting how to use them.

5. I use PC.

6. My major is Video Game Design.

7. With my major, I hope to experience creating the games I play and vice versa. I also hope to become a game artist.

8. My favorite artist is Tyson Hess, illustrator of the opening cuts
cene for the game, Sonic Mania.

9. My favorite musician is Geddy Lee, singer of the band Rush.

10. I am autistic and a gamer.

11.  One day, a detective named Doug had a case to solve. This case was about a sacred jewel being stolen at a bank. Because the bank's cameras were broken, it was hard to locate the culprit, leaving the case to be unsolved for two weeks. However, Doug was determined not to give up. One of these days, he will find the jewel thief.

12.

No comments:

Post a Comment